Westinghouse WGen7500 Home Backup Portable Generator
The Westinghouse WGen7500 Portable Generator is a powerful and easy-to-use power source to keep your home prepared for emergency events. It produces 9,500 peak watts and 7,500 running watts, operating for up to 11 hours on 6.6 Gal. (25 L) gasoline fuel tank. The WGen7500 features Push-Button Electric Start, conveniently pairing with a wireless remote key fob for effortless ignition. Forged with a cast iron sleeve, the WGen7500 has a 420cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine constructed for durability. It’s equipped with a built-in fuel gauge, automatic low oil shutdown, and GFCI household outlets for added protection. The L14-30R outlet is Transfer Switch Ready, connecting straight to your home for total household power and eliminating the hassle for annoying extension cords or power strips.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
Specification: Westinghouse WGen7500 Home Backup Portable Generator