Westinghouse iGen2200 Super Quiet & Lightweight Portable Inverter Generator
e Westinghouse iGen2200 Portable Inverter Generator produces 2, 200 peak watts and 1, 800 running watts, making it perfect as an emergency backup for home use or for recreational use. The iGen2200 can simultaneously power most refrigerators and large appliances as well as any home necessities you may need while traveling. Powered by a 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse engine, the iGen2200 is engineered to automatically adjust its engine speed to produce only the amount of power needed for enhanced fuel efficiency. It’s lightweight and convenient, weighing 46 lbs. with a built-in carrying handle for easy portability. The iGen2200 has an ultra-low tone for community-friendly use, operating as low as 52 dBA which is quieter than the average conversation.
- 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Weighs Only 46 Lbs. – Gas Powered – Two 120V 20 Amp Outlets, Two USB Outlets
- Great Choice for Home Use as an Emergency Backup in a Power Outage – Strong Enough to Run All Your Home Essentials
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and 12 Hour Run Time on a 1. 2 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- Parallel Capable – Combine Your iGen2200 with the Westinghouse WH2200iXLT, iGen1200, iGen2200, and iGen2500 to Increase Available Wattage and Amperage (Requires Westinghouse Parallel Cord)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network
Specification: Westinghouse iGen2200 Super Quiet & Lightweight Portable Inverter Generator