Kidde Smoke Detector
The Kidde Smoke Detector, Battery Powered, model i9050, features ionization sensor technology to protect you & your family from the dangers of smoke & fire. Operating on a 9-volt alkaline battery, the smoke alarm provides continuous protection from smoke or fire, even during power outages. To ensure proper installation, the test/silence button will electronically simulate the presence of smoke and cause the unit to alarm. After 10 years, the smoke alarm will need to be disposed & replaced. UL Certified with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Ionization sensing technology – smoke detector detects invisible fire particles, 85 decibel alarm alerts of fire
- Easy installation – smoke detector is powered by a 9-volt battery; no hardwiring required
- Test-silence button – allows for test & silence of alarm
- Low battery warning feature indicates when the battery needs replacement
- UL Certified, 10-year limited warranty
Specification: Kidde Smoke Detector