Kidde Smoke Detector with Lithium Battery
The Kidde Smoke Detector with Lithium Battery, LED Lights & Replacement Alert, model i9010, features ionization sensor technology to protect you & your family from the dangers of smoke & fire. Operating on a 10-year, sealed lithium battery, the smoke alarm provides continuous protection from smoke or fire, even during power outages. Red LEDs provide 4 modes of operation: Standby Mode – flashes every 40 seconds to indicate the smoke alarm is operating properly, Alarm Mode – alarm senses products of combustion, Alarm Mode – to indicate the alarm has been activated, & Hush Mode – silences the alarm for approximately 7 minutes. The alarm includes a Replacement Alert: after 10 years of use, it will chirp 2 times every 30 seconds to indicate the alarm needs to be replaced.
- Ionization sensing technology – hardwired smoke detector detects invisible fire particles, 85 decibel alarm alerts of fire
- Easy installation & no battery fuss – smoke alarm will automatically activate when attached to the mounting bracket
- Test-silence button – allows for test & silence of alarm
- Replacement Alert – indicates when the smoke alarm needs to be replaced; tamper-resistant technology deters removal of the unit or battery from the wall or ceiling
- UL Certified, 10-year limited warranty
- Sealed-in lithium battery never replace battery over the ten-year life of the alarm
- Smart hush temporarily silences nuisance alarms and will not allow hush mode to be activated unless the unit is in alarm mode
Specification: Kidde Smoke Detector with Lithium Battery
Be the first to review “Kidde Smoke Detector with Lithium Battery”
There are no reviews yet.