Kidde Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector
The Kidde Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector, Battery Powered, Interconnect Combination Smoke & CO Alarm with Voice Alert, model KN-COSM-BA, is powered on 2-AA batteries, to protect during a power failure. Using ionization sensing technology, the combination smoke alarm detects smoke, fire, & carbon monoxide gas and warns with alarms, LED lights, & voice technology. For CO detection, the alarm will sound with 4 fast beeps and “warning carbon monoxide”. For smoke detection, the alarm will sound with 3 beeps with the announcement of “Fire”. A red LED will flash in unison with the voice alarm that warns of fire, carbon monoxide, & low battery. The Smart Hush feature silences the fire alarm for approximately 8 minutes.
- Fire and CO detector in 1 unit with alert modes, LED lights, and voice alarm, that states, “Fire. Fire.”, “Warning. Carbon Monoxide.”, or “Low Battery.”
- Ionization sensor technology – smoke detector detects invisible fire particles, 85 decibel alarm alerts of fire
- Protects during a power failure – combo smoke and CO alarm operates on 2-AA batteries
- Test-Hush Feature – silences the unit for approximately 8 minutes; tamper-resistant technology deters removal of the unit from the wall or ceiling
- UL Certified, 10-year limited warranty
Specification: Kidde Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector