First Alert 9120B Smoke Detector
battery backup that continues to protect you in the event of a power failure. The detector features an ionization sensor for detection of smoke and fast flaming fires, as well as a loud, 85 decibel alarm. One button silences any nuisance alarms, and also tests detector functions, while lights indicate if the alarm detects smoke. The latching alarm indicator automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm, even after the conditions that set off the alarm have subsided. And an end of life signal enhances your safety by letting you know when it’s time to replace the unit.
- Note: A loose neutral (white wire) connection within the home junction box could prompt a device malfunction
- Equipped with an ionization sensor, this smoke alarm reliably detects smoke from fast flaming fires and alerts you with an 85 decibel alarm
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom
- Can connect to other compatible BRK or First Alert smoke detectors, to ensure all alarms will sound when smoke is detected
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button, and side load battery compartment; Tamper resistant locking brackets and universal mounting brackets make installation easy
- Rigorously tested to meet UL standards. Emits T3 pattern
- Keep your family safe with this 6 pack of hardwired smoke alarms; the battery backup means constant monitoring, even if there’s a power failure
Specification: First Alert 9120B Smoke Detector
Be the first to review “First Alert 9120B Smoke Detector”
There are no reviews yet.