Champion Power Equipment 200988 4500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator
The Champion Power Equipment 200988 4500-Watt Portable Inverter Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience whether you need power for your home, RV or project. The convenient electric start includes a battery, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Connect your sensitive electronics with confidence since this inverter produces only Clean Power (˂ 3% THD). Designed for safety with a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter has a 0.6-quart oil capacity (bottle of 10W-30 oil included). Operate your Dual-Fuel generator right out of the box on gasoline or propane, and easily switch fuels with a quick turn of the fuel selector dial.
- DUAL FUEL: Operate your 4500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (10W-30 oil included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- ELECTRIC START: Battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot
- QUIET OPERATION: 61 dBA is perfect for RVs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 4500 starting watts and 3500 running watts with up to 14 hours run time on gasoline
- CLEAN POWER: RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD) and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Specification: Champion Power Equipment 200988 4500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator
Be the first to review “Champion Power Equipment 200988 4500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator”
There are no reviews yet.