Arlo Pro 3 Spotlight Camera
Expert ScoreRead review
With the Arlo Pro 3, you get high-end components like 2K video and high-dynamic-range (HDR) imaging so you can see better in well-lit and shadow areas. Color night vision and a built-in spotlight let you see in the dark, and there’s a 12x digital zoom and zoom-and-track feature. At 160-degrees, the field of view is relatively wide, and two-way audio means you can communicate with someone on-camera.
- Zoom in to see sharp details – See and record video in 2K with HDR for a clearer, undistorted picture, day or night
- See colorful at night – See features like faces or license plates in full color, even at night, with color night vision.
- Smarter alerts, quicker action – Receive notifications for people, vehicles, and packages so you can take quick action such as sound the siren, call a friend or dial emergency services, with the included, Arlo Smart trial
- Respond quickly – Hear and speak to visitors at your door with clear, two-way audio
- See a bigger picture – With a wide 160° diagonal viewing angle lens that has an auto image correction, reducing the fisheye effect
- Coverage from every corner – Fast, wire-free setup (no wiring required), delivers increased installation flexibility to get the perfect camera view
- Local storage option – Secure your videos directly on the included Arlo SmartHub and view them anytime anywhere (USB storage sold separately)
Specification: Arlo Pro 3 Spotlight Camera
There are no reviews yet.