Most disposals use a magnetic motor. Basically, the motor spins at the same rate as the internal magnetic field. The type of motor isn’t that important, but you do want to know the horsepower that the motor produces. 0.5 HP to 1.25 HP is ideal. More horsepower is always better.
- HIGH-SPEED MOTOR: The 1/2 HP, 2600 RPM (115v) permanent magnet motor jams less. Has dishwasher hookup
- EASY INSTALLATION AND CLEANING: EZ Mount for a quick and easy kitchen sink installation, removable splashguard for easy cleaning
- 2 YEAR PROTECTION: 2-year Limited. Corrosion resistant grinding components
- NO ELECTRICAL EXPERTISE NEEDED: Pre-installed power cord, no electrical work required
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Compact and lightweight garbage disposer saves space under the sink. Stainless steel and plastic sink flange