Smoke alarms can save a life, but they have to be properly installed and maintained. Don’t risk your family’s safety—use these tips to keep your smoke detector alarm in tip-top shape.
- Note: A loose neutral (white wire) connection within the home junction box could prompt a device malfunction
- Equipped with an ionization sensor, this smoke alarm reliably detects smoke from fast flaming fires and alerts you with an 85 decibel alarm
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom
- Can connect to other compatible BRK or First Alert smoke detectors, to ensure all alarms will sound when smoke is detected
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button, and side load battery compartment; Tamper resistant locking brackets and universal mounting brackets make installation easy
- Rigorously tested to meet UL standards. Emits T3 pattern
- Keep your family safe with this 6 pack of hardwired smoke alarms; the battery backup means constant monitoring, even if there’s a power failure